It's simple to set up new players, manage classes and access all the games and resources.
Phonics Online runs on laptops, desktops and tablets. You just need an internet connection!
Easy set up!
With teacher and individual child access you can use Phonics Online at school or at home!
Meet the Letterlanders
Meet the Letterlanders and explore 370 animations in one place. There are stories to introduce each of the Letterlanders and their spelling stories, animated songs for learning letter shapes and sounds and fun chants.
The interactive Phonics Readers give children the satisfaction of reading whole books as soon as they know a few letter sounds. The imaginative, decodable stories gradually introduce new phonic elements and build on the vocabulary from previous stories in a clear and measurable progression.
Children go on a Learning Journey with 66 levels of Phonics Games to complete in 6 different landscapes. This structured, motivational journey consolidates letter sound knowledge. Children can also play unlimited Skills Focused games, to help develop speed and accuracy.
Downloadable resources to support fidelity and tools to cut down classroom management time such as assessments to accompany your Teacher's Guide, Unit Activities and Classroom Demo videos.
What does it cost?
* For payments by invoice or purchase order. Teacher login means any account role that requires access to Phonics Online. This includes accounts for administrators, Orders via credit or debit cards are charged per month for the Teacher Plan and for the Classroom.
- Internet speed – minimum of 10 Mbps recommended for full functionality
- Internet browsers – the latest version of Google Chrome and Safari are recommended, other browsers may have limited functionality
- Devices – optimised for devices with a screen resolution of 1024 x768
- Operating Systems – will run on Windows, Mac OS, Chrome OS, iOS and Android
- Security – URLs use secure protocols, for schools with strict firewalls https://teacher.letterland.com and https://child.letterland.com should be added to a safe list, authentication bypass list or proxy bypass list.