Letterland A-Z Stories Apps
Go on a reading adventure with your Letterland friends!
Carefully designed imaginative stories which allow you to share the reading experience with levelled sections for your child to read with minimal support.
- Each app contains three carefully designed imaginative stories with levelled sections for different stages of reading ability (Letterland Stories Annie Apple and Zig-Zag Zebra only contain one story).
- Fully narrated with toggle feature so you can read with your child or listen as they read to you
- Auto Play feature allows your child to enjoy listening to the whole book being read to them
- Tap the words in the short sentences to hear the pronunciation
- Tap any Letterland character to hear their name and the sound they make
- Simple comprehension questions at the end of each story
- Fun activities including mazes, word searches, spot the difference puzzles and matching pairs games
- Trace lower and uppercase letters - the correct strokes for writing are shown
- Unique handwriting song for each letter to ensure letter formation is correct, engaging and memorable
The Letterland Child-Friendly phonics apps are suitable for ages 3-8.
The Letterland Stories Apps are based on My Alphabet Storybooks